Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Blog Links




I've now finished linking all of your blogs to to this page over the last few days.  Make sure I found the preferred landing page and send me any changes.  A few folks are still working on some privacy settings, and at least one person's blog may have to remain private for work reasons.   

I chose to wait until the middle of the course because in past years I shared everything early, and all blogs looked a lot alike.  I am very happy with the diverse approaches you've taken, and I see 4 different platforms and 10 different templates.  Feel free to comment on each others posts.  And after learning from others, also know you can update any of your own assignments and blog posts any time.  Of course, if you go by a name other than what appears in Canvas (e.g., James vs. Jim), please tell me to fix that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment